THE TIOGA FUND
The Tioga Fund was established in 1991 through a city sales tax.
* 50% percent of the one percent tax is committed to economic development and is available to business and industry locating or expanding in the Tioga area, 25% is committed to property tax relief, 15% for community improvement, 5% for recreation, and 5% for park facilities.
The Tioga Fund is administered by a five member advisory board appointed by the Tioga City Commission.
The Tioga Fund Board
David Grubb - President
Todd Thompson - Liason
* To submit a Tioga Fund application for review, please email application to Auditor@cityoftioga.com
or drop off at City Hall.
* Relocation of business to the Tioga Area
* Expansion of existing business
* Start up of a new business
* Provide temporary or permanent financing
*Economic impact on the local economy
*Job creation potential
*Impact on the local tax base
*Ability to repay obligations
*Leveraging from other sources.
For Tioga Fund Applications, Click on files listed below: